I am SO excited to report that Ana, Sarah and I are now LICE FREE!!! Hallelujah! After about a week of battling the little critters - trying special lice shampoos, combing through our hair with the special comb, washing loads and loads of laundry, and eventually washing our hair with Listerine - I think we are finally free! Or at least with a little time we'll know for sure! My dear dear friend Ellen spent 2 hours on Saturday combing through my hair to pick out the eggs. I don't even know where to begin to thank her. It's hard to find such true friends like that! I feel so blessed.
Now, I'm just battling a bit of a cold/cough. I had to stay home from the church service in Madero tonight, which I was really sad to miss. Tomorrow is my day off, so I'm hoping that between today and tomorrow I'll be good to go again! Please pray for health and that the lice don't come back!
2.01.2009
Finally rid of 'em...
Posted by aubsblog at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey, I'm so glad you got rid of them...that rocks! Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment