Things I'm grateful for this Christmas:
-The long talks I got to have with each of my family members on the phone. It was SO nice to feel almost like I was there with them. What a great Christmas present!
-The family I'm living with and the warmth they've shown me here in Mexico.
-Megan, one of the truest friends I could hope for! She's been such a support here.
-Having all of my needs met. I see so many people who are struggling to get by, and it really makes me think of how privileged of a life God has given me and how much responsibility that also carries with it to show His love to others.
-All of you - my best friends, my family, those who've stood beside me and have been such an encouragement and support and who've continued to pray for me. I am so profoundly grateful!
-The time to reflect on God's relentless love for us in the form of a small helpless baby 2008 years ago!
Much love to you all!
12.26.2008
Christmas
Posted by aubsblog at 11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment