See that picture off to the left that I'm using for my profile picture? Well, on Saturday I went out to Kyle and Ellen's neighborhood to help with their children's service/feeding center. When I walked in the door, there were two little girls sitting there who came right up to me and gave me a big hug and just started talking with me and even gave me some stickers. We had a great time visiting for a while, and then I had to go help with cooking food and such. A bit later, Ellen pulled me aside and asked, "do you realize that's the girl in the picture you are using on your blog?" I honestly couldn't believe it. Out of all the girls I could meet, she was the one I met first that day. I thought it was a cool coincidence... or maybe it was providence?? It was cool either way!
11.17.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love how God works.....
Hi! Thinking of you and I hope everything is going well for you :)
Post a Comment