For the past two months I've been driving around a '73 Dodge Satellite that we call "La Lancha" which means the boat. Sometimes it has gone by the name The Titanic. This car is 11 years older than I am! It is about as ugly as can be - painted the bright La Vina yellow with infomercial type information and large paintings of grape bunches plastered all over the sides and hood. It revs up like a sports car and nearly scares anyone who's never heard it before. Needless to say, I don't go unnoticed when I'm driving around Mazatlan.
Well, the other day, we found a mini Hot Wheels version of a similar car, so I decided to fix it all up and turn it into the mini version of La Lancha... And, here's the final version!
7.22.2009
La Lancha
Posted by aubsblog at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hA HA ha! You have no idea how happy this makes me! Don't forget the name carosa- Funeral car.
Post a Comment